Children 6 years old and under do not require a ticket to get into the venue. To prevent any hearing damage, we do require proper hearing protection for all children.
In the interest of our guests’ safety, the following items may NOT be brought into The Union Event Center:
No outside beverage of any kind
No smoking or vaping inside of the venue
No bottles, cans, glass or liquid containers of any kind
No weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, and mace)
No toy or fake weapons
No alcohol or illegal substances
No animals (except service animals)
No professional video or sound recording devices
No bags or large purses
No large umbrellas
No fireworks or any types of explosives
No skateboards, scooters, hover boards or any personalized vehicles
No professional cameras (detachable lens)
No poles, sticks, or selfie sticks
No laser pointers
No artificial noise makers
No backpacks (drawstring bags are allowed)
No aerosol cans
Guests without shoes or shirts are not permitted to enter
Any other item deemed unsafe by venue personnel
No Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones): Use of small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (collectively, “Aircraft Systems”) at The Union Event Center including its surrounding parking areas, is strictly prohibited at all times without prior written approval from UEC Management. Violations of this policy will result in possible arrest and/or confiscation of the Unmanned Aircraft System.
Additional items may be added on an event by event basis and dictated by tour personnel. Management has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
Guest Code of Conduct
The Union Event Center is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable concert experience.
Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
• Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue and team personnel.
• Guests will enjoy the Union Event Center experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
• Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
• Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter restricted areas and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the event.
• There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
• Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding venue operations and emergency response procedures.
The venue staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or event services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The Union Event Center thanks you for adhering to the provisions of the Guest Code of Conduct.